Saturday, October 18, 2014

Jack's Post

This whole trip has been a great experience, the host families are so nice and I am very greatful that they took me in. You know, I was actually looking forward to school because the teachers and students are all so lovely and kind. On Wednesday night my host family went to Sam and Archers host family's house for a dinner feast and a pavlova welcome cake, which was delicious! On Thursday night we went to a sushi restaurant and I accidentally ate a whole pack of wasabi which made my mouth, stomache and throat feel like it was on fire! It was so hot! On Friday I went to a restaurant which you choose what ever meat you want and you grill it your self with the grill I the middle of the table, I choose chicken, beef, hamburger and spaghettti and after dinner Sam, Archer and I went to a kendo match which it was really cool. On Friday (tonight) I'm going to Kidzania with Sam and Archer, Kidzania is where you dress up in a costume and what costume your in is what job you do, for example if you dressed up in a pilot costume you will do a flight simulation which is very cool.

6 comments:

  1. Wow jack!! Awesome fun for you! Lovely to hear everyone is so welcoming. Oh my... The wasabi !!!!!! We look forward to more news when you can. Love Judson's mum and zahlia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow mate! It sounds like you are having an amazing time. And your host family seems lovely. What's wrong with the wasabi? You normally like spivey food :). Holly and I are missing you this weekend and can't wait to hear all about your trip and see all of the photos when you get back. Enjoy the rest of the trip buddy. Love dad and Holly xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Sam, Archer and yourself are having a great time together. Your host families must be good friends. Can't wait to find out what costume you boys get at Kidzania. Keep having lots of fun, from Sam's Mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright cool we are having a good time in school

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your having a great time over there in Japan. I think the restaraunt where you cook your own food sounds really cool and fun. Your host family sound really nice aswell. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kidzania sounds amazing! You are so lucky to be on the Japan Trip! That make-your-own-food place would be awesome! Mmmmmmmm, pavlova!

    ReplyDelete