Sunday, October 19, 2014

How I felt about my host family

We just left our host families and I felt OK until everyone was crying then I started crying.🙍😭
And yesterday I went to seaside park.  Seaside park is a theme park and I went with Olivia and her host family.
We went on a ride called the Disk’O there is a ramp and a disk and it goes up down and side to side.p
I had lots of fun and I loved going on all the rides with my host family and her friends. I loved everything about my host family. At school my favourite thing was being with my new Japanese friends. I loved doing the oragami with the girls in 1-1. Oishi is what I think about eating in the Great Hall at lunchtime with everybody. Oishi means Yummy!!!
I'm having a sad time cause I don't want to leave my host family but I had a great time.







2 comments:

  1. Poor you Charlotte I'd feel the same way about leaving your host family. They sound like they were really nice to you.
    That fun park sounds awesome!

    Sayonara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, Japanese people are beautiful. They are generous and very kind. Keep in touch with them. When you’re older, you’ll be able to go back and visit them again!

    Have fun for the rest of your trip.

    Mrs. Thomas
    Prep T

    ReplyDelete