Friday, October 17, 2014

My host family!

The last two days with my host family have been amazing, I have made origami, and geoza (like a dumpling) it was sooooooo OSHIE!!!!
But this afternoon I am looking forward too the most, because we are heading down to where mother works, and we are lighting FIREWORKS!!!!! 
We did most of the sparklers last night, but now we're up for the big ones! 
I am so excited for this afternoon!!!

Although I am missing my parents I am having so much fun, I don't want to go back to my parents!
(Sorry mum...) 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia,
    Dad here - we are very pleased to see that you are having such a great time there, along with everyone else too. It is a wonderful experience for you!
    I'm impressed to see you helping with the school cleaning - just need to keep doing that at home in your bedroom when you get back!!
    We are missing you (even Adam), but are glad to see you are having so much fun! Take care and enjoy the rest of the time there.

    ReplyDelete